Saturday, November 14, 2009

The past 3 weeks of Lily











Lily is 6 weeks old now! We love that she is getting bigger and more animated. We love her new little chubby rolls on her legs and wrists. She still is just so sweet and good natured. She hardly ever cries so it breaks my heart when she does. She has brought such a peaceful spirit to our family and has taught me to slow down and enjoy life alittle more. We all love her so much! Eliza asked me if she could marry her because she just loves her so much. Porter told me that he was so happy to have a baby sis because she is his best friend. And I think it might be true. He really loves her to death! He is always kissing her, touching her, hugging her, sitting on her....I do at times fear for her life. I am glad though that he thinks she is great and doing better with the adjustment.

4 comments:

sammysangel said...

shes adorable

Wendy Buhrley said...

Mmmmm... She's yummy! I'm counting down the days now! Can't wait! Love you!

Nan said...

This post makes me want to scoop her up and hold her! She is darling.

xoe villa said...

she is so ADORABLE! She also looks a little bit like Miriam.