Sunday, November 22, 2009

Surprise Party

For my 3oth birthday last week, Matt and my sisters threw me a fun 70's themed surprise party. The best part about it, I had no idea so it made it really fun! The theme came from me being born in 1979 the last year of the 70's. So everyone dressed up and they played 70's music and all around the room were cool and random facts about things that happened during 1979. I was excited to see all my friends dressed up and I felt so loved! My sisters Heather and Nanette did so much to help matt pull it off! It was a fun night, thanks everyone!!









4 comments:

sammysangel said...

tooo cute and fun hows kim

Jill said...

Amber, I am so glad that you commented on my blog! Of coarse I remember you and Matt. It is so fun to get on and see what you guys are up to and that you have moved to CA, had a baby and turned 30! Wow! Big changes. I turned 30 this summer so I loved the whole 70's party for being born in 79. I never thought that would feel old to say 79. I still feel so young too. Lily is adorable. How fun to have a new baby. Thank you for saying hello.

Miranda said...

You are such a young pup! What a great surprise for you. Looks like you guys are doing great. We miss talking to both of you. I am so bummed we don't get the right Nickelodeon to watch Yo Gabba Gabba so we haven't seen Eliza's debut. My kids loved that show! Happy late Birthday both of you!

k berrett said...

you have such an awesome family! i love how you and your sisters are all so close and supportive of each other!! That is so great that they surprised you!! yea!! Lily looks so cute!! YoGabba is Awesome and I am so happy for Scott and Christian!! I love reading your blog! thanks for always posting pictures! you are wonderful! love and miss you!