Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yo Gabba

We've got some pretty cool hookups! One of the highlights of living in California is being able to be a part of all of the Yo Gabba Gabba happenings. We have loved every bit! My brother is so awesome to always remember us. Both my kids have been able to be on the show (Eliza's has aired as the Dress up episode) and Porters is still in the editing process. He really can't wait for Uncle Scott to finish it!

This past month we were able to be apart of 2 really cool Yo Gabba events!

1. Yo Gabba Wrap Party:

It was amazing! Live Bands, icecream machine, popcorn machine, bounce house, petting zoo, 3 or 4 food stations and a room to meet the characters. Porter was in heaven! Especially because muno kept playing with him in between photos while we were waiting in line. I think he loved it more then disneyland! It was the night before Halloween so it was a costume dress up party. All the Cast and Crew really got into it and came up with some cool ideas. Matt and I decided we need to do better at dressing up for the holiday and start planning our costume earlier next year.

2. Yo Gabba Live!:

Wow! I don't even know where to start to describe this one. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to get tickets because the show sold out in 1 day. Plus, I have a pretty big family. So when my brother Scott told us he was able to get us in, we were thrilled. It was at the Shrine auditorium in LA and when we first pulled up it was nuts. Huge long lines wrapping clear around the building with kids and parents dressed in their Yo Gabba garb! It was incredible to see! Then, my brother had a place for us all to park and get our tickets.






We sat in the front section and the kids were even able to go to the very front and dance. They had no idea they were dancing next to Christina Aguilera and Jason Batemens kids, they were just having a good time! There were alot of celebrities their too that loved the show. It was so great to feel the excitement of 2500 people chanting Yo Gabba Gabba over and over and to see how crazy my kids were about it all! They are definitely big fans!

8 comments:

Wendy Buhrley said...

SO very cool! Loved the kids in the video too:) We have watched Eliza's TV episode over and over because now she is a "movie star!" I think that Luke, just might be their biggest fan! It is almost the first thing out of his mouth each day and the only show he wants to watch, and it fills up most of my DVD hours :) That looked like tons of fun!

Melissa said...

Seriously so fun! You guys are so lucky! LOVE IT!!!

Kimberli said...

Cool! And fun to see the kids in the video too.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

WOW!! Who can compete with your fun family!!?!:) Oh, thats right...we have the cold weather! Ha, let's see them beat that!
FUN,FUN,FUN!

Simcah Reid said...

Love it. You guys know how to party. I love the picture of Porter in his glasses, he looks so big.
I heard about A Daily Scoop from you! You posted about and I checked it out. I love to read it, she has the best insight on everything. I loved her post about admiration and love. Thanks for spreading the good word. Lily's beautiful. Love ya.

xoe villa said...

SO COOL! Weird Al Yankovic is so AWESOME!!! I recognized Jason Batemen because my parents watches Arrested Development alot here.

. said...

Is Scott seriously your brother? If so... That's AWESOME!!!!

tirot said...

a fantastic readpublished here newscompany website this contact formCheck This Out