Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do you want to know why?

I dont know how many care but this is why I haven't blogged in the past 3 weeks!

1. Thanksgiving was busy! My in Laws were here and we had a full house. Plus, we blessed Lily the sunday after so every day was booked up!

2. I have a newborn!

3. I flew to Arizona to hang with my BFF Brittany and her cute new baby Cooper. He is adorable!

4. My computer crashed and I lost all of my address labels! Yuck! It seriously makes me want to crawl in bed everytime i think about it. Especially because I had it completely updated for Lily's Birth Announcements and now its gone!

5. James came home from his mission yesterday. Don't remember who James is? My little Sister Heathers missionary! We were all so excited and anticipated his arrival. We went to the airport and were so excited to see him come home.

I really still plan on doing posts of these events. It might not be until January, but I will get them done. Trying to also fit in the typical christmas stuff and I feel like I just want to sit down and finish reading my book.

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

I already worried! :-)

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Sit down and read your book, you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see you and eat up that lil newborn of yours! Is January good for you guys to attend the AZ meetings?! The sooner the better for me! LOVE YOU!!!!I am sending a package in the mail tomorrow...it better get there in time!:)

sammysangel said...

sounds like fun