Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Morning



We had such a fun christmas. It was a little crazy...or maybe a lot crazy, but still fun! All of my brothers and sisters were in town so it made it for a full house!



My kids were so cute and so excited to open their presents. We actually realized that we got them too much because they were happy just playing with the ones santa set out we felt like we were forcing them to open any others. All the cousins tore open theirs first so it seemed like Porter and Eliza and so much more. We eventually just gathered some of the wrapped presents under the tree and put them away because they weren't even interested in opening them. This was a fun year for Porter. He is into so many things and is a very passionate little boy. His favorite present though was his superman costume. The past few weeks he has been obsessed with superman. I will post more about this another time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, I remember that day!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

OH!!!! I have been out of the 'blogging world' for to long! These posts are so cute. The pictures of Lily on her blessing day were so,so sweet. She is just beautiful and I can't wait to hold her next week!! You are really good at capturing your kids on film. My favorite Christmas picture was Porter and Eliza opening their playdough. Their faces look so happy. It made me want to be a kid again on Christmas!:) We discovered the same thing..AGAIN...i'm not sure why we don't learn it...they don't need much under the tree to be happy. More then once we have hid un-opened presents and saved them until Easter!:)
So glad you posted. Maybe I will again someday. I love you! See you soon!!!!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Your Christmas looked like so much fun. I especially LOVE the pictures with the kids dressed up in costume gear. Children are so enjoyable and excited about the smallest things. Love your post :)

Jones Family said...

You have such cute kids! I love the pics of Eliza holding Lily. Their Christmas outfits were adorable!