Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lily's Blessing









The Sunday after Thanksgiving we blessed our little Lily. It was such a sweet day! It was so nice to have both my family and Matt's family in attendance. I was so overcome with emotion to see our brothers and Dads in the circle. Matt gave such a sweet blessing that made me cry more than I remember with any of my other two.





After the blessing we came back to my parents house for a luncheon. The food was easy to do and tasted good. Everything just seemed to go so well the whole day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She's so gorgeous. Glad everything went so well on her blessing day. Always wonderful to have family share in such a cool experience.

sammysangel said...

shes adorable sorry we missed it wish we could have been there

The Manzo's said...

She's beautiful Amber!!! We all need to get together in this new year! I'd love to see you :)