Monday, January 4, 2010

Visit with Brittany and Cooper

Back in July I booked a flight out to visit Brittany after she had her baby. I knew if I booked it that far in advance I wouldn't have any excuses to not make it work. Between my sister Heather, Nanette and Matt the older kids were able to stay home and I was able to enjoy a week with my best friend and her cute new babe!

(Not the best picture of us but on our way to the airport for me to leave we realized we never took a single picture of the two of us the entire week. So we quickly snapped one for documentation purposes!)

We had a such an awesome time. Lily was 9 weeks old when I went and her baby was just 3 weeks old and so tiny. He is so adorable and was so fun to hold and snuggle with. Lily looked huge next to him and made me realize how fast she had grown in just the 6 week difference.

Her older 2 boys were in school most of the time so we had fun shopping, getting pedicures, going out to eat, movies, making oreo brownies (twice) and just relaxing on the couch. I always have such a fun time when I get to hang with Brittany. We are lucky we have such great husbands that put up with our crazy friendship!

Thanks Brit for an awesome time! You are an amazing mother and I can't believe all that you get done 3 weeks after having a baby!

No comments: