Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lily 4 months



This little addition to our family has been so fun to have. We all just love her and can't seem to get enough of her. We took her last week to her 4 month check up and she weighed 12 lbs 5 oz and was in the 25 %. The kids are both so good at getting her to smile big and laugh a lot. I feel so lucky with how gentle and loving they are with her. They are always wanting to kiss her and hold her. Eliza is a huge help. I know it sounds crazy with her only being 6 but I don't know what I would do without her. I wish I could have gotten a cuter picture of the two of them because they looked so sweet in their matching Valentines day outfits. Eliza loves to match her sister and I am going to embrace it for as long as I can!
A few more pictures of her from this month!







2 comments:

The Manzo's said...

She is soooo cute Amber!!!

Heatherlyn said...

Just visiting your blog from another blog! Your baby is so very expressive! Super cute!