Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grandparents Day





At Eliza's School they had Grandparents day for all of the Kindergartners. Since her and her cousin Ollie are in the same class, both grandma and grandpa Schultz were able to go. They were suppose to wear their pajamas so before school they went out to breakfast and made a date of it! At the school they had cookies and milk and read books together. Then each child got to stand up and introduce who they brought and what they enjoy doing together. Eliza said that she lives with her parents because her dad is in school so she loves to climb in bed with Grandpa and Grandma and watch cartoons. It's been fun watching my kids build memories with my mom and dad while we live here. I know they are going to be sad to leave them when we move. If your wondering, ollie is the one in black. The other little boy was another kid from the class that didn't have a grandparent with them. So my parents lovingly adopted him for the day!

1 comment:

Nan said...

I think its grandparents day at my house tomorrow. Will you make sure to tell mom and dad... ;)