Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sam and Nikki


My brother Sam got married on January 16th to a really cute girl named Nikki Crandall who I am so excited to have in our family. It was such a fun, beautiful and emotional day! They really are great for eachother and I was so happy to see this day finally happen. Sam needs someone like Nikki that loves him for who he is but isn't afraid to make him be even better! I know he is because of her! She looked amazing and the whole wedding turned out awesome.




This is my sister Christy. She is very talented at flowers and decorating. She was my partner in crime to try and get the look that Nikki wanted. I was so happy with what we were able to come up with and how it turned out. Nikki and Sam seemed pleased too! It's nice having such a big family because it gets the job done. All of the sisters and some friends spent the friday before the wedding doing flowers and putting everything together. It was fun but alot of work!

These two little cuties wanted to be matching in their cute dresses! My Aunt DeAnne sales really cute little girl dresses and I asked if she could get me anything in black. Eliza has become really opinionated about what she wants to wear and what she doesn't like. I was so excited that she loved the dress!




Eliza grooved on the dance floor until she literally couldn't stand any longer. She was so cute singing all the songs and feeling so grown up! I think her favorite was the Miley Cyrus "party in the USA".
Porter didn't make it very far into the reception. During dinner he crawled up onto my lap and asked if we could go home, then he closed his eyes and went to sleep. We hadn't even been there a half an hour. I layed him in the relief society room and he slept the entire night! The best part that you can't see is under his shirt and tie he is wearing his Superman costume!
Check out more awesome photos on my cousin Amelia's blog! She was the photographer and is amazing at what she does.

5 comments:

Tyree Judd said...

Hi Amber! Its so fun to see your blog! Your family is absolutely beautiful! Your Lilly is gorgeous! I can't believe how much Porter looks like Matt and Eliza looks just like you! So fun to see all your pic's.
Your brothers wedding looks amazing! Fun to see everyone! How are you guys??

Emily Rosell said...

Um, that is my favorite song too. Always a fun party with your family involved!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Atta boy Sammy.

The Grantham Family said...

Your fam sure knows how to throw a party!! I am thrilled for Sam and he looks incredibly happy! What a beautiful bride...and darling little girls too! And they lived happily ever after, the end!!

I sure hope those are your chair covers girl. They rock!!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

haha the pics of Eliza and Piper are so cute.., and cute that porter totally passed out. ANd christy is amazing...she makes things happen. Along with all the other sisters