Thursday, April 15, 2010


TIE THE KNOT


I know I already posted about Heather and James wedding but I couldn't leave out her cute shower that all of the sisters, friends and James' aunt threw for her. We had a ton of help so we were able to pull of some pretty incredible things. (If I don't say so myself!) We even had a craft night a few nights before so we could put everything together. I am pretty amazed at some of the talent that lies within my family!




The theme was "Tie the Knot" so everything revolved around it. The invitations, theNapkins were in knots, the rolls were tied in knots, the lettuce wraps had a green onion wrapped around it to hold it together and then tied in a knot. It was very fun and the food was pretty amazing! My sister Nan is a really good cook/party thrower so she came up with the menu then delegated the execution.





We had a yummy dessert bar too!

Oreo brownies, carmelitas, chocolate raspberry bars and cake.






Nanette, Ruth, Katie







Christy and Cousin Jacque




It was suppose to be outdoors at my sister in laws house, but because of the ran we had to move it inside. It all worked out so well and was a ton of fun! We are so happy for Heather!

Check out my awesome cousin amelia lyons website who was the amazing photographer the day of the wedding! She capture alot of detail and some great photos of their wedding day!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I wish I was that creative. So cute and such a great idea.

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Ummmmmmm, that beats any shower HAND DOWN that I've ever been to. Great job!

Melissa said...

How fun! That looks awesome. I'm throwing a baby shower for my SIL in a couple months. Guess I better start planning it.