Tuesday, May 11, 2010

9th Anniversary


Wow! What an incredible 9 years this has been. I can hardly believe it has really been that long. We are approaching not even being included in the "young marrieds" category anymore. Matt surprised me last saturday and arranged overnight babysitting with my mom for ALL 3 KIDS, took me to dinner and then to the hotel that we stayed at our first night of our honeymoon. It was so nice and such a great getaway. (Again, thanks to my awesome cousin who hooked us up and to my incredible willing mom to take on even more then she already has to do!)

So how are we celebrating our anniversary tonight? Putting kids to bed, studying, blogging and folding laundry!

10 comments:

pepper said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun that you were able to get away last weekend. Yeah, no longer young marrieds. That is an accomplishment in the world today.

Brynn said...

What? no movie?

Ruth said...

Don't forget, cooking me dinner and watching my kids for me.

Mollie said...

How is that even possible?! Crazy how time flies. Happy Anniversary!

The Manzo's said...

I can't believe it's been 9 years already!!! Happy Anniversary friend!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I don't remember when you weren't part of the Buhrley family, so I was suprised it was your 9th!!! What a great suprise to be taken to your first hotel!! You guys are definitely still part of the young marrieds...at least for another year.:) It's freaking me out to be heading into the hmmmmm....not sure what our stage is called?? I just know it's NOT young.

Happy Anniversary to a great couple, love you both.
p.s. we will watch your kids for anniversary #10!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Joan said...

Happy anniversary!!! We love your blog Amber. It is so fun to see the pictures of our grandchildren and read about what all of you are doing. We can't wait to see all of you in less than 2 weeks:)
Love, Mom & Dad B.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Congrats! It's Lisa and my 7th tomorrow. And definitely feeling the pain of loosing this status of 'young married' as just today we were looking around and noticed there are so many couples in the ward that are suddenly so much younger than us.

kristyn said...

Happy anniversary!! We are copying you and having our 9th in two weeks.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

p.s. Mitch just looked at Lily's 7month post. He is one MAD boy.

"I want to see her while she is still little! I don't want to wait until she is 6 and I can't hold her. When are they coming back? This makes me so,so mad."