Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Month


This little missy thinks its ok to just keep growing and getting bigger! I have loved watching every step even though it seems like it is flying faster then I can even believe. She now says dada, mama, baba and a bunch of other jabbers we can't quite understand but think is so cute! Her two front teeth have come through and she loves to rub her tongue and lips across them making some pretty great faces.
She is sitting up now completely on her own which has opened a whole new world of play.

She eats baby food 3 times a day and loves it all. Its pretty cute how well she does with it. She just sits there and opens her mouth for the next bite! She has now decided that she loves nursing and hardly wants her bottle. I feel ok with it because I love sitting in the rocking chair with her and having that time with just her!


Porter and Eliza still just can't get enough of her. Today Eliza told me, "I am so glad Lily is in our family because I can feel her in my heart." Porter likes to get nose to nose with her and says "hello my lily geerl!"

11 comments:

Brittany said...

She is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for chit-chatting with me last night. You rock. Can't wait to see you.

Kelsey Crowder said...

She is just darling, Amber. And i loved this "month" picture..so cute with the sidewalk chalk! That part about Eliza feeling her in her heart was so sweet. What sweet kids you have!

Brynn said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the idea. I want to squish her cheeks.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I can feel her in my heart too!! So sweet, I can just see Porter lovin on her. They were so cute with her months ago when I saw you all....that was so long ago!! I love these pictures. So darling, she is SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Rosell said...

i love lily. she is so sweet and how cute is that pic of her on the sidewalk. didn't you have pregnancy photos on the sidewalk too? too cute.

heather said...

these are SO cute!!! i can't believe how smiley she is (wendy NEVER performs for the camera). i think my absolute favorite is the one of her sucking her bottom lip. adorable!

anderson's said...

How stinkin' cute! I keep telling my kiddos to stop growing too, but they wont listen!

Beth said...

Wow! That was a quick 7 months!

She is such a pretty baby. I don't think I have ever seen her without that cute smile on her face.

Ruth said...

really cute pictures.

kristyn said...

I can't believe that she is already 7 months!! She is so cute!

The Grantham Family said...

She seems full of personality! Can't wait to meet her in just a few SHORT months!!! :)