Friday, May 28, 2010

Mothers Day!





What a great day this was for me. I am so in love with all three of my kids and feel so blessed to have them here and healthy! I never thought I would love being a mom as much as I do. They bring so much joy to my life. I love being able to be a totally stay at home mom and enjoy every stage! It also makes me love and appreciate my mom for doing this 8 times and for loving us all and giving us all such good childhoods. I dont know how she managed it but she is pretty amazing.

5 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

What great pictures. LOVE those darling bows on the girls and the little bow tie on Port! I also love your cute family picture and how you are all color coordinated...you look so good! Isn't motherhood the best. I totally agree:) That said. I am pretty sure I am due for a vacation! You in???

Kirsten Brockner said...

Cute outfits! I was thinking the same thing on the color coordination of you ALL...impressive.

Mindy Stephenson said...

What a cute family

Christy said...

So cute. I love Porter's hair! And I love those hair roses for the girls. Did you make those? So cute. You're lookin good too!

Kerstin said...

Apart from what you were actually telling - I love your dress!