Friday, August 27, 2010

Swimming Lessons


So every year (well since Eliza was 2) we have done swimming lessons with cousins at the Brea Plunge. A few weeks ago my sister Nan and her kiddos stayed with us for 2 weeks so our kids could all do lessons together. They did so great and we had a ton of fun playing while they were here. We tried to do something fun everyday which also kind of wore us out!








The kids did such a good job and really learned so much. Both went on to the next level! It has been a fun summer to have both Porter and Eliza as confidant swimmers. Lily and I also did a mommy and me session together. I will do a separate post for that because it was so fun and she was so cute that it deserves its own!

1 comment:

Nan said...

I am just gonna link your blog on mine since you have posted so great about all our fun adventures! Fun!