Thursday, September 16, 2010

A day at the Spa!





Last year for my 30th birthday matt gave me a certificate for a day at the spa. Luckily I wasn't able to use it until now because I was able to go with my mom and my sister nanette (who share the same birthday) and also my Aunt Lynnae who's birthday is at the end of the month. It was an amazing relaxing day which was much needed for all of us! Matt took the entire day off and held down the fort pretty well.




We stayed at Nanette's house the night before which was so awesome to not have to wake up to anyone needing anything! Nan made us a yummy breakfast and then we headed up to Ojai which is about 20 minutes away from Santa Barbara. It is absolutlely Beautiful. A perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of LA. Now I know why many celebrities choose to come here! There were so many different pools to choose from, indoor and outdoor, sauna, steam room, whirl pools, etc, etc, etc....We were wishing we would have gotten up earlier to utilize it all. We stayed the entire day and ended the night with a trip to Cafe rio for dinner! It made the day a perfect 10! Nan and I have already planned out our next trip, just not sure when we can make it happen quite yet. Maybe next time we can talk my other sisters into coming with us.

3 comments:

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Oooh, that looks so nice. I've always wanted to visit Ojai! For college I moved from the SF area to San Diego for a while and I'd always see signs for Ojai when I was driving back and forth on breaks.

I saw you just moved to Brea from Idaho--that must have been quite an adjustment! :) My good friend moved from Idaho to Yorba Linda recently.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Heaven. This looks like heaven. Matt scored big on this one. Oh, I'm ready for a vacation!:)

Wendy Buhrley said...

You lucky girl! That looks sooo nice!
Love you and hope that the move is going smoothly. XOXO