Saturday, October 16, 2010

Field Trip with Porter


Last week Porter's preschool went to the pumpkin patch for a field trip. This wasn't any old pumpkin patch! There was a huge field of pumpkins where you take a hay ride out to a spot to pick your pumpkin off the vine. It was pretty cool and Porter and I were loving our time together. Eliza was in school and my awesome neighbor let me put lily down for her nap at her house. So it was so nice to be able to spend some quality one on one time with Porter.


I just love this silly boy! He is pretty funny and loves to make us laugh. He has the best, rolling giggle when he really loves something. Below he was jumping on a huge bouncy trampoline thing that he really loved. I can still hear his giggle as I look at these pictures!

This was a huge "Corn" box. Instead of sand the kids dug in corn kernels. It was pretty cool and Porter was totally digging it. (no pun intended!)



Corn maze and barrel train ride were fun too! Until it started to rain. The sky was totally clear and sunny, then a rain cloud moved in and kind of ended our trip short. We still had a fun perfect day and I am so glad I got to spend it with my buddy!




3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Porter is getting so big. What a cutie! Enjoy every minute with him!

Joan and Lou said...

Porter has the best smile. We loved the pictures. What a darling grandson!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa B.

Simcah Reid said...

I love the description of his laugh. It makes me want to join in.