Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bike ride on the green belt

We took an incredible Bike ride in downtown Boise with our friends the McDaniels. It was a beautiful day and we even drove by the Stadium on game day. Which was fun but C.R.A.Z.Y! We are trying to do as much outdoors as we can before it becomes winter and we will be in our houses for months!




And I promise Lindsie is really nice even though her face looks like she doesn't want to be there. I am gonna assume she wasn't ready for the picture. I had to post it anyway!


3 comments:

Karyn said...

What a beautiful place for a bike ride. Looks like so much fun!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

we love the greenbelt! We should run on it! :)

i think Lindsie owes you payback for that first picture!!! The second picture is a much better representaion of your cute and NICE friend. :) You are rotten. ha,ha.

happy almost birthday...I just want to make sure I'm the first one to tell you Happy birthday, cuz that shows you I love you most.

sammysangel said...

Happy bday!!!! How does it feel to be 31?