Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Going away party









I know these posts are completely out of order but I couldn't not post about our awesome going away party. My amazing friends and family threw us a party a few days before we moved from California. It was so great to feel loved, enjoy good food, say goodbye to so many awesome friends and family in a fun atmosphere that I didn't have to cry while saying goodbye. I was really so touched with who all came and that even some drove from far away! We miss you all terribly and think of you often! Thanks for making California so great for us and helping us make some incredible memories.

2 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Ok, so lots I could say here..about how loved you are everywhere you go. BUT mostly, I want to say how much I love that family picture of you on the table! That is the sweetest family picture I've ever seen. It shows everyone's personality! So good of everyone. I can't wait to see the bigger version. wow! Ruth? Seriously, I want a photo session with your photographer! :) you must have your Christmas card done..I'm sooo jealous.

Christy said...

What a fun party. And love the pictures. Ruth did a great job! Sad we couldn't be there.