Monday, November 1, 2010

Remember a few posts back when I told you that Lily spent a few days with Heather and James? Well here is the official post I promised. My sister Heather and her husband James are newlyweds without children. And they both LOVE my kids! It is so fun and I have to say it makes me happy with how much they do. And especially Lily. They both have always had such a sweet spot for her. I think because Heather lived with me when she was born and I don't really know why James does, but he seriously loves her. She seems to just melt him.
When we moved in and they came to surprise me with help as they were leaving they jokingly asked if they could take Lily home with them. I told them it actually would be kind of nice if I had a way to get her back. Then we realized that my in laws who live close to where they are going to school were coming to Boise that next weekend. So we quickly packed a bag and sent her with them. I can say that I never once doubted how well Lily would be cared for and loved. By both of them! Seems like they had a great time with her and it was nice for me to be able to get a little more settled and a little more unpacked!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say minimum eight months until Lily has another cousin. They look too happy! Wanna bet?

Kerstin

Ruth said...

Heather & James, I would not say no to you taking Harper. Just in case you were wondering.

Heather and James Georgianna said...

we will take Davy!