Monday, January 17, 2011

Lily 14 and 15 months



 Oh how this sweet little girl has touched our hearts! She really brings such a deep happiness to us all. She can soften my kids when they are grumpy and fighting and she can help remind them to do what is right so they can be a good example to her. We love that about her along with so many other things!

 She has grown so much these past two months. She started walking right before she turned 14 months and we love watching her toddle around the house with a big smile on her face. Lily is definitely into more things but is also better at entertaining herself and finding her own toys!


 She has been talking so much and saying so many new words. It seems each time she says a new one we all are so surprised and think its the cutest thing! She loves the attention and repeats the word with a big crinkled nose smile so we will all clap and cheer.  Some of her more recent words are grandpa, cracker, popcorn, milk, Eliza (sounds more like Yiya), Porter (porpor), and puppy.







 

My other 2 kids have all had bone straight hair. But this little girlie has got some curls!

7 comments:

Nan said...

Wow! What a cute Post. This made me really miss her (and all your kids). She is darling and growing and changing. I love her big open smile.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Such cute pictures! This little girl has everyone in our home wrapped around her sweet little finger!! We couldn't love her any more if she was our own!!!! We hang on her every word. Anything she does is the cutest thing we've ever seen. really, it is!

Karyn said...

She is such a beauty. I miss your sweet little baby. Such a darling post!

Ruth said...

I'm glad you continued on with the month posts. She is a cutie! I can't believe all the words she is saying! Miss her....and you.

Wendy Buhrley said...

Seriously.... Lily is sooooo adorable! So much fun! I miss having a baby. Her sweet curls remind me of Ash when she was little. All of these pictures are darling. It was so much fun to get to see you guys and love on this little sweetie last week! I have a few really cute pictues of her too - I will try to post soon! Love you!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

oh i love her...i can't wait to show these pictures to James...He will wanna have a Lily tonight! :)

Unknown said...

Wow She Is Beautiful !! I Miss All Of You So Much !! I Have Been Saving All These Piccs Of Her On My Computer !! She Is To Darling Cant Help Not Saving Photos Of Her On My Computer !!