Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Things I love about my husband!

It was pointed out to me that I don't talk about Matt much in my blogging. I also realized he isn't even under the "things that fill up my time" section, which we all know he should be! So I wanted to post a few, MAJOR reasons why I love this guy!

He is so care free and patient! He puts up with my bold personality and makes me want to be a better person.

He has a great sense of humor. He comes up with the funniest things so quick and makes me laugh all the time!

He likes cool music and is constantly showing me new artists he thinks I would like. I also love that he likes to go to concerts and do fun things. This picture was taken of us at the Joshua Radin concert! (Will post more of that later!)

You probably will never hear him do it, but I love that he can play the guitar. He is really good and has a really good voice. He's just a little too shy when it comes to playing. The kids love it too and think its so fun when he does!

He is such a great dad! The kids wait by the front window until he gets home then they run out to the car! He is good at remembering to get down on the floor and spend "quality" time with them!

I love how hard he works for our family everyday! He gets up so early and has a half hour commute! I am so proud of him for all the schooling he has completed and for wanting to do even more!
We are going on a cruise in less then 2 weeks and I am so excited to just spend this quality time with him! I love it that Matt likes to travel and is fun to be around! I am definitely one lucky girl!

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Are you still in looove?

The Grantham Family said...

Way to give Matt some face time on the blog! It was a sweet post!! Are you excited to get reacquainted with him on the cruise baby!

Miranda said...

What a sweet tribute to Matt, so is there going to be a baby named ST. Thomas? Tee! Hee!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Lovin' this post. Matt really is a great guy.

Christy said...

hahaha. Okay Nancy (Ruth). Geez. I'm already getting that and I'm a newlywed! Totally jealous that Amber gets to go on a cruise.

Pam said...

You guys are too cute together. And I'm so jealous that you're going on a cruise. Can JD and I hop into your suitcases?

Aunt DeAnne said...

I loved what you wrote about your fabulous husband - It was a happy reading! I am so impressed with all that you do ALL DAY!!! We love you and your cute kids - Love Aunt DeAnne

Melissa said...

Matt is a great guy. (I think Justin would have married him if he wasn't taken.) You guys are so perfect together! Have fun on your cruise!!!
I showed Hannah the birthday party pictures and she wants Lance Rock to come to her birthday now. How fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael B. said...

Don't click the link above!!!
It tells you that you have a virus - then gives you one.
Amber, please delete that comment.

Oh yeah, I think Matt is super too!

Mollie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mollie said...

I am moving to California too!!!! We just found out. I am starting my own photography business. We are so excited! Where are you guys gonna live? It looks like we are ending up in Redlands.

Ruth said...

BE ORING> Blog already!

Creative Corner said...

Sounds like a pretty great guy! How fun that you are moving I hope you will make it back for that reunion!