Monday, March 31, 2008

YO GABBA BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

While we were in California we were lucky enough to be able to go to my nephews Max and Ollie's joint birthday party. It was so fun and the kids had a blast! The best part was that DJ Lance Rock and Muno came! The kids were so excited! They played songs from the show and all the kids were dancing and singing! It was also so fun because all of my brothers and sister were there. Sam was in town from Utah and Christy and her girls came over from Arizona. I was glad we could be a part of it too! I also was amazed by ruth's cake making abilities. She made an incredible Muno cake and Lance's hat! I wish I had a picture to show you!







3 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

This looks so fun! My girls love Yo Gabba.

Miranda said...

Livi was excited that Eliza got to meet them!

Ruth said...

thanks for the cake shout out.