Monday, June 2, 2008

Preschool Program

This year was Eliza's first year of Preschool and boy did we love it! She had a great teacher that was so fun and taught her so much. A few of her friends were in the class with her that we carpooled with. Eliza was so excited for her Preschool program. It was in a conference room at a nearby hotel. They sang songs that they had learned throughout the year and put on the cutest little show! My heart grew (and yes I got choked up) to realize how much she has changed since she first started. They gave her a little scrapbook of all her work and progress which was fun to see how much she had learned! I loved watching her put her hand over her heart and say the pledge of allegiance. She was so proud and did such a great job. We were happy that Dad was able to go into work late so he could attend. And thank goodness brother didn't come!




4 comments:

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

I can't believe she is in preschool. I can't Imagen how hard that was. It looks like a great school and she had fun.

Christy said...

How fun! I love stuff like that. She looks so grown up. Every year it gets weirder and weirder though. Get ready and enjoy all hte moments.

Ruth said...

she is growing up. I love the fancy dress

Miranda said...

Seriously I swear it was just yesterday when you told us you were expecting her and now she is a preschool graduate! I am looking forward to moments like that!