Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls Day Out




This is what happens when you ask the vietnamese lady to take some pictures. And these were the good ones!~




Eliza didn't have school last friday but Porter still had preschool. So we decided to do a special day together. We love getting our nails done! Eliza always picks one color for her toes and one for her hands. The sweet ladies at the salon do either polka dots or flowers and Eliza just loves it! Then we went to the video store and got a few movies we hadn't seen yet and also a treat at the bakery. (my favorite part!) I love this little girl that is growing up so fast. She really is such a sweetheart! I hope she will always be my pal and want to hang out with me even as she gets older.

2 comments:

Mindy Stephenson said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up

Tyree Judd said...

SO CUTE AMBER! I love your girls day out and the lemonade stand! Adorable!