Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lily 5 months






At 5 months Lily is 14 lbs! She looks little but has cute chubby legs! I love it. She loves to be held (which isn't always fun) but I am trying to just enjoy it. Instead of getting frustrated at not getting the things done that I need to, I am loving her baby lotion soft skin and smell, her wet kisses and her fingers tangled in my hair, which I know won't last long at all. Lily is so giggly and happy. She makes the cutest little feminine girly sounds. I love it! She loves to splash in the bath and play with toys. Its fun to watch her grab at her feet and try to put them in her mouth. She is rolling over from her tummy to her back and as crazy as it is that she is already 5 months old, we are all enjoying every minute of her!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So SWEET! I love the 'month' pictures, love that you carry on that Buhrley tradition! I would love to smell her baby lotion soft skin and feel her wet kisses! UGGG!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

Unknown said...

I guess that I am logged in under Mandi! Although, I'm sure she would ditto my UGGG, wanting to love on this little doll...right NOW!!!!
xoxoxo jolyn

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Move out of the way Lily! At THREE months old Dexter weighs 15lbs 15oz. Take that!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Oh, by the way, she is REALLY cute and I REALLY miss you guys!

sammysangel said...

too ADORABLE

Beth said...

She is getting cuter and cuter. I can't beleave 5 months have gone by!