Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Sunday


We had a great Easter this year. We woke up early sunday morning to find the Easter Bunny had come and brought us some fun things in our baskets! Then we headed over to my brother Ben and his wife Katie's house for a breakfast and an egg hunt. The kids were really excited and loved finding lots of eggs filled with candy. Eliza was especially excited that she found the golden egg filled with $15.I was so proud that she even decided to share with the other kids! What a gal!








Then we came home and watched conference and let the kids play with their cousins. We also decided to make and frost sugar cookies. The kids had a blast and Porter really liked to make it snow with the flour. Oh Boy! How can you resist a face like that with those big brown eyes?



Then Matt and I were able to take a trip to the hospital to visit Ruth and Davy. It really brought the Easter spirit to the day. I love holding her and really feel close to heaven whenever I do. She is just as sweet as can be and brings a peaceful feeling with her. Click here to learn more about little Davy. I am also really amazed by Ruth and her strength these past few weeks. She has really been such an example to me and I love her all the more for going through it.





6 comments:

Christy said...

K. I have so many things to comment about this post. First off, THANK you from the bottom of my heart for posting this. I actually got a little nostalgic in missing you guys. I didn't feel left out. Just missed everyone. These pictures are great. Lily looks so amazing, Heather helping Eliza get eggs and pushing the kids on the swings makes me miss her and your kids. And it's fun seeing Nan's prego belly grow and Ruth's missing prego belly. I could imagine Spencer in a few years doing what Porter did with the flower and me not being able to resist his face. Ruth looks so good for just giving birth! And you look amazing in that picture. I know you've lost weight, even though you say you haven't. Davy is beautiful and I love those pictures of you guys holding her. This comment turned out longer than I planned but please. I love the whole thing. Your pictures are really good too. Pretty impressive.

Kelsey Crowder said...

i LOVE that picture of heather pushing eliza and porter. it's frame worthy for sure!

Beth said...

Such precious pictures!

sammysangel said...

You have such adorable kids

Tyree Judd said...

Amber I loved your post! The pic of Davy is BEAUTIFUL! I also just read Ruth's blog. I can't imagine going through that but Ruth sounds amazing and her daughter is gorgeous!
Also FYI-- You can do that photoshop on-line. It is so amazing, I love it! Learning so much. It is mostly geared for photography touch-up. You can find them and sign-up on www.nicolehill.blogspot.com under nicoles classes. I totally recommend it!
Anyway, your Easter looks super fun and your kids are SO cute!

yanmaneee said...

moncler
yeezy 350
jordan shoes
curry 7 sour patch
moncler
stephen curry shoes
air jordan
kyrie shoes
golden goose outlet
supreme hoodie