Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby Shower for Ruth



So a few weeks ago we threw a shower for my SIL Ruth and her cute little baby Davy! When I say WE I mean....WE! We had so much help that it made it turn out so cute and so easy! We all pulled our heads together and were able to give Ruth a shower she has been waiting for and deserves. I didn't take any pictures and instead of having to wait for someone to give me some, I am just going to send you to Ruths blog itself. She posted some great pictures and had some very sweet words to say. If you get a chance, browse through her blog. Its pretty amazing. I love waiting for her to post next and I live down the street from her!

These are my sisters. Minus 2! I love them all and feel so close to each of them. And yes I am including the 2 that were missing! Its been so great to have these girls to rely on.

No comments: