Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our 3rd of July Celebration!

We started out our day at our cities 4th of july festival. It was so much fun. I love this little town I live it. I am going to be sad to leave in. I guess I never fully appreciated it when I grew up here. Now having kids I realize how amazing it is and how much it offers for those of us raising kids. At the festival they had face painting, balloon animal making, food, rides, rock climbing wall, petting zoo, pony rides, and more. My kids did it all and had so much fun doing it. I am sad that my camera battery died in the middle of it because we really had a great time! Our good friend is running for City Council and we will forsure be voting for him when that time comes. We wanted to show the rest of the city who they should vote for too!





After the festival we went to My brother in law Myles' parents house for a swim and BBQ party. They have an amazing pool that the kids just love!







Myles sister had fun water balloon games for the kids with medals and ribbons for the winners! Then they attacked Grandpa with the extra balloons!


Of course we ended the night with some fireworks. My kids were scared to get close in the beginning but then warmed up to the idea and loved marching around with the sparklers!



6 comments:

Wendy Buhrley said...

You are such a great blogger! I love it all --- all the fun new posts and pictures! So cute! The girls are darling in their matching 4th of July swim suits! That looks like such a fun day! I love the pictures from Ruth's baby shower too! Holy cow - you girls are amazing! What a party!

(Girl's Camp has taken over most of my summer - but after I finish the DVD for our camp party next week I am hoping to catch on months of no blogging :)

So we need to get together before you guys leave CA. I can't believe how big Lily is getting! Will you be there over Labor day weekend? Maybe I can talk Dave into a going to CA. Hmmm... My wheels are spinning :) Let me know! XOXOX

The Manzo's said...

One of my fondest childhood memories is the Brea 4th of July festival!!! We should have taken Jude this year, but for sure next year I'm going to!! :)

Heather and James Georgianna said...

so fun! Well im sad i missed out. But you missed out on the AMAZING Idaho Falls parade haha
looks like you all had fun!

heather said...

that looks like it was SO much fun! lilly looks so stinkin cute in her little 4th of july dress!

The Grantham Family said...

Don't you just love the 4th of July holiday!!! Looks like you had a great time. Lily is so stinkin' cute, love that cute dress she was wearing. Tell that Porter he had a spider on his face!! (LOVE that!) Has Eliza grown at all, or just aged??? Can't wait to get you all back here:)

Shaun & April said...

Love the "If I could vote" t-shirts. Very fun festivities!