Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beach Time!


We have been going to the beach alot this summer. Probably 1 or 2 times a week! We've decided we need to take advantage of our california days before we leave. I havent blogged about going to the beach because I usually don't take my camera with the worry that it will get sand in it. This time I decided to bring it and I am so glad I did. Sam and Nikki were in town with their girls and Nan drove down with her kids so we could have a fun day at the beach together. Ruth and Katie (who are local) were able to come too with their kids!

Ruby (ben's), Taylen and Ainsley (sam's), Eliza, Piper (nan's), Ryah (sam's), Wendy (Ryan's).
Harper (scott's), Ruby, Porter, Ryah




We realized that we had all the grandkids there except for Christy's kids who are in Germany and Mossi's little boy. (missed you guys!) The kids all had so much fun playing together, building sand castles, jumping the waves and eating lots of snacks thanks to Uncle Sam and his huge cooler full of treats! At the beginning of the summer my kids didn't love the beach. I was so sad because of the fond memories I had as a kid growing up playing on the beach for hours with my cousins. But now they love it and will play for hours too! Oh how we will miss the beach and the warm weather of summer!!

3 comments:

Joan and Lou said...

The reunion and beach look so fun!!
We are really missing all of you. We will be glad to see all of you soon. Did you do "Chariots of Fire" on the beach? Lily is growing up so fast. All the grandchildren are so darling. Love, Mom and Dad B.

Pam said...

are you guys coming back to idaho? soon?

can't believe how big your kids have gotten...they are too cute!

Unknown said...

Miss You Guys Wish I Was There!!! Really Disappointed I Wasn't There!!!