Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lily 10 Months

Eliza really wanted to make Lily's 10 month sign this time. I thought it was pretty cute and I think she was so proud that I actually used it. She kept telling me that I could make another one of my own if I wanted. It was too precious to redo and it helped capture our stage of life right now!
This little girl has come so far this past month.
She is now officially crawling. She has been scooting and pushing around for several weeks and the day before she turned 10 months she did a full hand/knee crawl. Now that I am late on getting this post off, she is crawling all over the place. I forgot how hard this stage is! She is into everything...including the trash and all the small things on the floor.


She also has gotten 4, almost 5 teeth. She has been a champ at teething. It doesnt seem to have bothered her much. She did get an ear infection that gave me one rough night while on vacation, but after a little antibiotics she was good as new!



She is officially done Nursing. This actually happened when she was 8 1/2 months. I surprisingly was not ok with this. But she wanted nothing to do with me any longer. She is probably my best eater so far though. She loves any kind of baby food and eats alot of it! She is not picky and even loves rice cereal! For some reason this makes me love her even more.



The cutest thing I think she has done this month is she waves at someone and says "Hi" in the cutest little voice. We will be in the grocery store and she is saying hi and waving to everyone. She gets alot of smiles and attention because of it!
I really truly cant think of one thing that I could put on here that is bad about lily. She is just so sweet and I hope she stays this way even after she turns 3 and 4!

3 comments:

Kelsey Crowder said...

She is seriously so beautiful! I love that she waves and says HI! What a cute girl!!!

Kerstin said...

She is so pretty!

The Grantham Family said...

She is getting so big! Tell Eliza a job well done on the cutie sign. How sweet !!