Monday, February 4, 2008

Ruth and Harpers Visit to Boise!



It was so fun a couple of weeks ago to have my sister in law ruth and her new little baby come and visit. It was a short trip but so fun! She got in friday afternoon and we ate at the best little restaurant called asiagos. We were practically licking our plates. Matt did some dental work on her and we went out with some of my friends! We saw the movies Kite Runner that was so good. Then the next day matt watched my kids while we went shoppping then met him for lunch at a yummy little european cafe. Later that night we got a babysitter and ate at Costa Vida (Yum!). Then we went down town to a french restaurant for the best chocolate molten cake! (again we were licking our plates!) Afterwards we saw the movie Golden Compass that I fell asleep in and thought it was dumb but it was just fun to get out. Then sunday morning we dont have church until 1:00 (yuck!) so she cut everyones hair and we took these cute 2 month old pictures of her adorable son Harper. He is seriously so cute and is the best little baby!

4 comments:

pepper said...

I am glad to hear you got your moulton cake.

Pam said...

hi Amber! Thanks for the comment. JD and I aren't much for going to concerts (because we're pretty much lame! I guess my ipod is enough to keep me happy.) But we do need to get together. Great blog!

Melissa said...

It's always fun to have family come visit! Sounds like you had so much fun. I need to get out more!

Erika said...

Your nephew is the prettiest baby I've ever seen!!!! And he looks so well behaved too.