Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Caroling






Every year it is a family tradition to go Caroling to the neighbors on christmas eve. Some of us love it, some of us hate it, some of us sing harmonies, some of us dont sing at all, some times the neighbors are home, and sometimes they are not. This year they were not! We went to 7 houses, 5 of them were not home, at one she answered the door but shooshed us to be quiet so her daughter wouldnt hear, and the last house my brother sam thought it would be great to lead us into a very long and uncomfortable rendition of Rudolph the red nose reindeer. (The kids loved it!)It still was alot of fun and will probably be remembered the most out of any year to come!

6 comments:

The Bullards! said...

Awww that looks like so much fun! You and your family are sooo adorable! I will be coming to Cali soon so I hope we can arrange a time to meet up =)

Miranda said...

To bad we don't live closer I would have loved to hear you guys! Ha! Ha!I can't believe Porter is potty trained what a good kid! I love his underpants!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You have such a fun family. You can make anything fun.

Unknown said...

Amber,
Thank you for the kind comment on Amelia's blog. I love you too. You have a beautiful family.
Love,Uncle Ken. P.S. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Anonymous said...

I was just checking out your Christmas posts and I think you are an awesome mom! Your kids are so lucky to have a mom that will do fun stuff with them and take them for a night out on the town!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Porter has changed a ton also. Love the coat!