Tuesday, June 8, 2010

8 months old




Lily is now 8 months old. She is such an easy going baby. I get compliments on her all the time that she seems to be such a good baby. She really hardly ever cries. If she does it usually has something to do with a certain 3 year old. She is jibber jabbering all the time. It is very cute and we just love it! This month her favorite word she loves to repeat over and over is baba! She is getting closer to crawling and you would think I would be happy about that but I am trying to hold her off as long as possible. She is just so content to sit and play with toys, I love it! She is so smiley all the time and just lights up when someone acknowledges her.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

You have always had good babies. I really don't think I have ever seen her upset.

The Grantham Family said...

She is a doll. Love how you capture the "month" milestone perfectly! Cute idea. Can't wait for her and little Khloe to chum around one day. Soon, very soon!!!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

the baby food "8" is adorable...the baby...BEAUTIFUL.
Seriously, I want to eat her up.

Beth said...

She is too precious! Like I told you on Sunday...She is Beautiful!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

She is such a cutie!! Wow already 8 months, they grow up too fast!