Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Roller Skating

So while we were in Utah visiting we stumbled upon a skating rink and had such a blast. We went there thinking it was a fun center and were a little dissapointed at first. Then we decided to make the best of it and seriously...it was so amazing! I felt like a kid again and my kids were such troopers. I was so stoked that they didnt give up. They would fall but keep getting up and trying. Porter had gotten a Razor scooter for Christmas so he was stoked he could use it at the rink. Plus, it was cool because they allowed you to push a stroller while you skated which meant lily had a great time too! 

Cute Cousins! Ainsley and Eliza are a year apart and just love eachother!


I cannot believe how much Xoe and Xanthe have grown. They are so cute and fashionable and love to play fun games with my kids. They are so patient and helpful and I was so happy we could spend time with them.



Christy, Nan, Me and Nans SIL Karene.

You better believe I was struttin my stuff! 

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh Amber, I KNOW you were struttin your stuff! Looks like you had a great time!

Ruth said...

That looks like fun!! Nan told me how great it was. Wish i was there!!!

Christy said...

Amber, you were seriously channeling Kyra from Xanadu. That skating rink was seriously so memorable! Thanks for posting pictures!

xoe villa said...

It was SO fun! I remember when you were busting out on the rink and we were cracking up! You should post the vid when you were swinging Lily around! HA HA!!!