Saturday, November 19, 2011

JULY-Summer days!

Oh man! How am I ever going to get caught up. The task seems so daunting that everytime I sit down and try to begin I get overwhelmed and fall asleep! I am determined to at least try. I am not even sure how many people check this blog anymore, but it helps with the mothers guilt of not scrapbooking. Plus, we've done so many fun things this summer I can't wait to post about them! So here are a few random pictures from our summer days in July. They were mostly filled with lots visitors (which we loved!) that I will do seperate posts for, but I will start with these for now. 
 Eliza loves all God's creatures! Really...even flies! She loves to catch them and make habitats for them. 


 Lemonade Stands!


Kite flying with Dad!



Park Days

And many trips to the swimming pool. We have 2 pools in our subdivision that we love to put to good use! The kids have both become great swimmers which made a fun summer!


4 comments:

Mollie said...

Amber, I still read your blog :) I love it!

Christy said...

I still read your blog and love your updates. Don't get too overwhelmed. That's why I started working backwards and all over the place. Then I re-date them. The Halloween wasn't really "old" (per your comment) but when I write that, then I can remind myself to re-date the post.

I love all these pictures! And yes, even if no one is reading it, do it for your own journaling. You'll thank yourself in years. Go back two years and look at your posts and you'll be so happy you wrote all that down. That's why sometimes I don't care that I write so much. I want to make sure I capture everything we felt and went on that day so we can remember.

I can't wait to visit you guys again. I hope we can come during the summer so we can do the summertime stuff. Love you guys!

Joan said...

We check your blog regularly and are so happy when you post so we can see the cute pictures of our grandchildren. Keep at it Amber!
Love, Mom & Dad B.

Kerstin said...

Do you need validation to continue blogging?

Some years ago, I found your blog through bloghopping and I stuck with it because you seem like a fun person. If you need another reason than the above for continuing: pity. I need to be entertained during lunch break!

I actually think it's kind of rude that you leave me with nothing new to read for WEEKS!

And now seriously, I advise writing small posts with just one event/trip etc. each. Then it doesn't take too much time and you can do a small one every other day (I'd appreciate for my breaks).