Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thankgiving!





Our Family had a great Thanksgiving dinner this year. My In-Laws drove over from Idaho Falls and stayed 2 nights with us and 2 nights with Matts Brother and Sister in Law. We had our Thanksgiving feast at their house since it is pretty much summed up as amazing. We split up the cooking (sort of) so it wasnt too overwhelming. Although Lou and Jolyn might feel otherwise. (matts brother and sister in law) I made the famouse rolls that seemed to be a hit and knew it wouldnt be the same without them. I doubled the batch so we had plenty for Turkey sandwiches the next day! After dinner we all went to see Mr. Magorium's magic emporium. It was fun except for the part about porter being at the totally wrong age to sit through a movie and be quiet. We survived though! Thank goodness for grandpa! Then the girls stayed for a second show and watched August Rush which I loved! I am such a sucker for love stories!

2 comments:

pepper said...

You do have the best in-laws!

Melissa said...

I LOVE those rolls. Mmmm, rolls. (In my best homer voice. Which isn't really very good at all.)