Sunday, November 25, 2007

World's Best In-Laws!!

So I think I definitely get the award for the best In-Laws a girl can ask for! There are many reasons that make them so great! At the beginning of November we flew over to Idaho Falls for a quick weekend trip! (gotta love those flight benefits!) We had such a great time and I was reminded again how much I love my kids grandparents. They spend so much time reading and playing with them and going on multiple daily walks! Outside their backyard their neighbors have horses that my kids love to feed! Eliza would pick some spinach, feed it to them and then say "Bon Appetit!" When we were there back in May my father in law helped Eliza plant a little garden of her own. The last few pictures are of them picking some carrots from that garden! Luckily my father in law loves taking pictures so we have a great archive of what we did the whole weekend!
 


Thanks Mom and Dad Buhrley for all you do for us! We love you so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I 100% agree with you!!!

You do have, hands down, without question, the worlds best in-laws!

I'm so glad I get to share them with you!!!!

ruthylou said...

Wow, I am soooo jealous. I wish I had in laws like yours.( ha ha)