Friday, February 13, 2009

For Those Inquiring Minds........Part 2!


Note to self: Never criticize others for asking if you are pregnant... because you just might be soon. The day after I posted about that I decided to take a test. (after feeling many symptoms) Sure enough....It was positive! We are really excited! A little nervous, you know because of the whole student/living with my parents thing, but just felt like we didn't want to let our situation determine our family plan. This is taking ALOT of faith for both of us but we felt really good about it. I had my first doctor appointment on tuesday of last week. We heard the heart beat and saw that I am only 7 weeks along ... and SO SICK! Way more then with the first 2. So I am going to probably be breaking my New Years Resolution quite a bit by not being able to post once a week. Its just enough to get out of bed, get me and my kids dressed and showered and Eliza to school. Its pretty much the Bare minimum folks!


Due October 6, 2009!

(Yeah, that little teeny tiny speck is our baby!)



Thanks Mom and Dad for your patience with us and our growing family! First a dog, now another kid. Wow, you really are incredible! Thanks also Mom, Heather, Matt and Ruth for all your help while I have been down and out!

19 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! congratulations! Our family is just gettin bigger and bigger!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

We are sooooo excited! I REALLY, REALLY need to hold a newborn -YOURS!!!!!!! I am so happy for your family. This one must be the best baby yet for you to be so sick.....that's the rule right?! It was good to hear your voice today.

Mollie said...

Oh Congratulations! I am sooooooo excited for you! I want to come see you. I need to get my hair done. :)

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

WOW! Congrats! I swear everyone is pregnant right now! I'll tell you what, if you guys commit to moving back to Boise, I will commit to having another baby so your new babe has a friend. Think it over and get back to me.

Sorry I am so bad at calling you back, but I need to talk to you because I had a really sad dream the other night and now I am kind of mad at you. I'll call you as soon as I get a chance.

Melissa said...

Hooray! That's such great news!!! Take it easy, feeling nauseous is never fun.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Yay! Congrats amber!!! Hope u start feeling better!

The Grantham Family said...

I am SO excited for you and your growing family, and thighs, and stomach, and swolen feet come October!! Good thing your kids are self-sufficient, and able to self potty train...just make sure food is within their reach and just chill it on back!!

anderson's said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations! The baby is due on Dan's birthday. (By the way, Dan says #3 for #2...lol) So fun!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, especially since I finally found my "October"! I literally have friends due every month from here until September, but was starting to get nervous that I didn't know any Octobers. :-) Hope you get feeling better!

brownfam said...

Congrats you guys. We are so happy for you. 3 was our toughest one yet.

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you get feeling better.

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Congratulations guys! That is always such great news :)

The Manzo's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SOOOOOOO exciting :) We need to get together soon (when you're feeling better of course)

Nicklepickle said...

hey congrats! I had no idea! YAYYY! I was wondering when you were going to have another baby! YAYY! I'm so excited for you guys!
Nicole

Shelley Nicole said...

Congrats!!!

Jason and Kelsey said...

Hi Amber! This is Kelsey Crowder...I found your blog through Brynn's I think. I was freaking out when I read this post! Jason and I just found out on Valentine's Day that we're expecting #2 on October 25th! It will be so fun to have these little babies so close together! Sorry you're feelin yucky...i'm counting down the days until I feel the same! Congratulations again!

Nicole said...

What the crap!!! You found out
I was pregnant and thought you should be too, huh? I called you a few weeks ago and was quite upset that you hadn't called back but now I know its becasue you feel like crap(I TOTALLY understand). I will be in Cali this next week and I am dying to see you! Call me!

Alli said...

What?? Pregant? I can't believe it! That is so exciting! I don't check blogs as often as I'd like but when I do, wow there is some good news! Congratulations!! And btw, you're new hair do looks as beautiful as ever.

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sorry that your not feeling better. Hope you feel better soon.